1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Lawn Pro

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by bohiaa, Jan 20, 2008.

1. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

Wondering how many use it ?

And did you notice that there IS an upgrade

however the upgrade is 34.00.........
    I think I'm dumping it
  2. toac

toac LawnSite Senior Member

I used it once. It was very slow. I was not impressed. I used it for a day and hated it. Switched to Gopher and love it. Much easier to use.
  3. F&SLawnCo

F&SLawnCo LawnSite Member

I love my Lawnpro for scheduling and invoicing, pretty weak for anything other than that. I run a fairly small operation though (less than 50 accounts).
  4. mark12

mark12 LawnSite Member
    from Ar

I had v2 of lawn pro. I just upgraded to v3. I didn't have to pay 34 bucks. I just requested the activation code. I've had it almost 2 years. I like the fact that they continue to update it. I've even asked about adding something and it got added on the next update. I didn't like the fact the other programs didn't update their software.
  5. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

I use it, it would work pretty fast for invoicing if I actually kept up on when things get mowed. I've noticed it has alot of errors, i've always gotten alot of errors since the first version.

I think its a good beginning software, I'll probably use it part of this year and switch to gopher after spring rush, I'm expecting big growth and from the free trials i've used of gopher, i think it'll be better.
  6. Elite LawnCare

Elite LawnCare LawnSite Member

I really like the invoicing landscapemanagementsystem.com has really cool site check it out. They are upgrading all the time and working with the customer.
  7. okeefl

okeefl LawnSite Member

I just installed the new upgrade at no charge, hope its better than version 2. I was going to switch to a new system, but will give version 3 a try before deciding.
  8. okeefl

okeefl LawnSite Member

In the process of printing invoices and version 3 is agonizingly SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
  9. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

Woops... my bad....

I Upgraded yesterday, yes it was free, Guess I didn't realize how to do it....

US guys and instructions....

been working with it and found the data file to have a ton of errors when converting over to 3..

havent checked out the printing yet...

I think I'm in the markett for something else. I jsut dont like it
  10. Frue

Frue LawnSite Bronze Member

I love it. I did download version 3 but prefer 2. You did not transfer over your data file properly mine went right in. I have used alot of software and this is very good. I have ask for some better features like taking the previous balance off the invoice and guess what the next upgrade gave me that option.

The others want you to pay for upgrades these are free. Others run from 189 all the way to 5000 this one was 75.00.

You have to give it some time learn how to use, the product I feel it is very easy to use.
    I dont like how at the start of the year it does not reset the fields.