1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Lawn Rebuild Question

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by awm, Mar 9, 2001.

1. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

Just called a fella I had done a lawn rebuild
    lime weed an feed among other things .I put it on at prescribed.Anyway his wife said he was outside seeding his lawn.What chance does his seed have with the weed and feed in .THanks
  2. kermit

kermit LawnSite Member

3. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

Kermit is correct. Germination will be out of the question for at least six weeks. I would call them back and let them know that with the product already applied that they will have to wait before anything takes root once fresh seed is applied.

Hope this helps.
  4. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

I had never seen it but thats what I always assumed was the case.His seeding was his idea as I told him we would catch it in the fall.I dont think Ill even let him know I gave it a second thought and will just seed this fall like we planned .Thanks for replys.
  5. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

AWM, you had no replies to this thread with the title of JUST. It was almost to the bottom of the page, so I renamed it and then you got replies. Make your titles longer than one word. You had one that was one letter, W.
    I changed that one too a few days ago.