lawn reno timesaver?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dylan, May 24, 2003.

1. dylan

dylan Member
    from Ontario

check out the heavy duty soil renovator
    I will be demoing one next week, it could really speed up lawn renos and installs. Anybody have one?

2. Mike Bradbury

Mike Bradbury LawnSite Senior Member

Link doesn't give any info.

Looks like a power rake.

I have a Woods renovator, dual roller pulverizer and seeder too.
  3. dylan

dylan Member
    from Ontario

4. dylan; What part of ontario are you from? i was think ing of gettin into the lawn pulverizing biz on the side but my tractor won`t fit into many peoples places :rolleyes:
  5. dylan

dylan Member
    from Ontario

we should compare our methods of renovations, maybe i'll get some good time saving tips.
  6. dylan

dylan Member
    from Ontario

this machine (30", 40" or 50" wide) will get into most yards.
    Imagine not having to carry away any rocks, sticks or clumps of sod. Getting a perfect bed in one pass without multiple roto tiller passes and raking.

7. dylan

dylan Member
    from Ontario

8. I don`t do lawn renos but i thought of doing them i`d use the tractor i use to do snow blowing but it won`t get into alot of yards. i`d love a little set up like that.
  9. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

dylan, I seen one at the Plowing Match a few years ago. I'm not sure if it's the same on eyou posted. They are amazing and must be seen to be believed. Has a price tag to match as I remember. They were "tilling" sod and it was perfect when done. It has fingers that knock the stones and clumps down first then the finer soils go thru the fingers and cover the stones and clumps.Simple but effective.
  10. Lawn Tek

Lawn Tek LawnSite Senior Member
    from u s a

Might want to check out Harley Rake , don't think roto will do what a Harley will