Lawn Restore by Ringer

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Shuter, Apr 3, 2003.

1. Shuter

Shuter LawnSite Bronze Member

One of my customers wants me to apply Lawn Restore to her property. It is made by a company called Ringer. It is an organic product. I have never heard of it. Does anyone have any info on this product??

2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

I believe you can read about it Here.

3. Organic-man

Organic-man LawnSite Member

4. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

The above Quote is copy & paste from the website Major Tom gave.

You might want to invest in a 18 wheeler and a Top-dresser. :D

5. Shuter

Thanks for the replies. Has anyone used this product?? How does it work, quality???

6. Shuter

Also, does anyone know where to purchase it?

7. lbmd1

lbmd1 LawnSite Senior Member

FFshuter,
    Home Depot sells it. If she wants organic, try your local Agway and look for North Country Organics brand. Their 8-1-9 organic turf fert goes for about $14-$19 a 50 lb bag which can cover lawns up to 12,500 depending on desired amount of coverage. We have used it for years now and have had great results. It is the best bang for the buck in terms of organics as far as coverage and costs.

Mike

8. lawnstudent

lawnstudent LawnSite Senior Member

I've used the Ringer Restore products. In general Ringer products are of high quality. Restore works well, but it is expensive! It also is a slow release form of N. It definitely needs warmer temps to breakdown this product before nutrients are available to the turf. There are much cheaper alternatives to Ringer Restore. The last time I used this product was 6 years ago. At that time the Restore product was made from chicken feathers. There was a definite poultry smell to your lawn after application. Good luck.

jim