lawn scrubs

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by curlawngreen, May 8, 2000.

1. curlawngreen

curlawngreen Banned

How does my truck make me a scrub? I use sharp blades every 4 hours. I know most of the plants in my USDA zone, know when to trim them, know when there is a problem,know what grass to grow, how to grow it,how to call when I don't know, so can you tell me how my truck makes me scub?

2. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

If you have neither the money or inclination to be sure your truck has all the body panels its supposed to, and all the lights work, and has some sort of functioning exhaust system, then you are a scrub.<p>If your truck cant pass your states legal requirements for vehicles, and you need to register out of state, you are a scrub.<p>If you cant take care of something as important as transportation to your job how the hell are you supposed to be trusted with someone elses property (their lawn)?<p>Bill

3. curlawngreen

curlawngreen Banned

My truck is great WORKING condition. I don't have to worry about that NEW scratch. Iheard a song about this a while ago.I also don't have to work 12 hours per week to pay for it.

4. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

Ah, the key phrase-&quot;working condition&quot;. Theres a difference between beat up and unsafe for the road. <p>When your truck is constantly mistaken for the mosquito fogger guy (blue smoke) you MAY be a scrub.<p>Bill