Lawn Seeding Equip./trailer/deere 4310

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by LIBERTYLANDSCAPING, Dec 6, 2005.

1. LIBERTYLANDSCAPING

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

ALL EQUIP IS NEW AS OF 2005, EXCEPT FOR SEEDER WHICH WAS PURCHASED USED FROM DEALER IN 2004.

HERE IS WHAT I HAVE:

JOHN DEERE 4310 TRACTOR WITH QUICK ATTACH LOADER. TRACTOR WAS PURCHASED NEW IN 02/05 AND HAS 350 HRS. TRACTOR HAS WARRANTY REMAINING THRU 02/07.

TRACTOR HAS JOHN DEERE 420 LOADER WITH 60" BUCKET, AND LOADER CAN BE ATTACHED/DETCHATED WITHOUT TOOLS IN UNDER 5 MINUTES. TRACTOR HAS A ePOWER REVERSER TRANSMISSION WHICH LETS YOU SWITCH DIRECTIONS WITHOUT EVER CLUTCHING! THIS IS AN AWSOME TRANSMISSION WITH THE POWER OF A GEAR DRIVE, AND EASE OF A HYDRO. TRACTOR HAS REAR HYDRAULIC OUTLETS, AND ALSO HAS A HYDRAULIC TOP LINK CYLINDER. (NEVER HAVE TO GET OFF THE SEAT TO ADJUST TOP LINK AGAIN!)

SOME FEATURES INCLUDE:

-4WD, 32 HP DIESEL, POWER STEERING, DIFF. LOCK, FOLDING ROLL BAR, CUPHOLDER, REAR PTO, 3 PT. HITCH, DRAWBAR, ADJUSTABLE WEIGHT SEAT.

LAND PRIDE PS1572 DRILL SEEDER. 6FT. SEEDING WIDTH SEEDER. GREAT WORKING CONDITION, SOME DENTS IN UPPER COVER.

ABSOLUTE INNOVATIONS TR-3 GRADING ATTACHMENT. 5' WORKING WIDTH, 6.5' OVERALL. THIS ATTACHMENT WILL DO IT ALL FROM START TO FINISH! IT SCARIFIES, LEVELS, AND PULVERIZES ALL IWITHOUT CHANGING TOOLS! THESE ARE $3,800 NEW. UNBREAKABLE, AND EASY TO USE. SEE VIDEO & SPECS AT

2005 INTERSTATE 18' HEAVY EUIPMENT TRAILER. ALL EQUIPMENT FITS ON TRAILER VERY NICELY! VERY HEAVY DUTY!

FEATURES INCLUDE:

2&5/16" BALL SIZE
    FOLD UP RAMPS
    9,950 LB. GVWR RATING
    DUAL AXLE BRAKES
    7 PIN PLUG
    ALL EQUIPMENT IS READY TO GO TO WORK THE DAY YOU GET IT! JUST BRING YOUR TRUCK WITH A HITCH, AND COME PICK IT UP! I HOPE I COVERED EVERYTHING! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO CALL!

(574)370-3494

$20,500 FOR PACKAGE

MAY SPLIT & SELL SEPERATE
    EQUIP. IN GOSHEN, IN

Attached Files: