Lawn Signs

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by tamo, Jan 29, 2008.

1. tamo

tamo LawnSite Member

I'm looking to get a few lawn signs to put up on sod installs ect..

I went to the local Kinko's and a 18x24 corrugated plastic sign would run $50.00 with two colors. I've done a search on this site and most people have come in with similar prices.

Does anyone one of a place I can get cheaper signs. I've seen other signs around town that aren't as high quality as the one I saw today, but would get the job done -- I assume they'd be a lot cheaper too.

where can I get cheaper signs?

thanks

2. LawnMastersTx

LawnMastersTx LawnSite Member

I am working with a company right now to get signs like that. For just one color and printed on both sides, its going to cost around $12 each for 25 and cheaper if you buy more. Also have to buy the metal frame and that cost about $.75 each. I am hoping to have mine done by tomorrow, should be since I am not having anything special done to it.

3. n2h20

n2h20 LawnSite Senior Member

i see signs around my town saying 100 signs 89 dollars// 16x24 id assume.. i dont know if that is with the metal stands or not.. i can get the number and post it if youd like...

4. Chris "Greenville"

Chris "Greenville" LawnSite Member

Try buildasign.com. Full color same price. Their out of Texas and do a great job, fast. Chris

5. mowranger

mowranger LawnSite Member
    from ms

6. lawnscapesLLC

lawnscapesLLC LawnSite Member

try cafepress.com i have never used them but a friend who does concrete work did and his look good and he got them from there. No minimum order just like $15 or so per sign.

7. mowranger

mowranger LawnSite Member
    from ms