Lawn Site.. No Time

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dcondon, Sep 20, 2004.

1. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

I have been thinking a lot about plowing snow and have been busy on plowsite. Anyone else having the same feeling??? I still love Lawnsite but just getting ready :waving:

2. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

I just left plowsite. Different screen name on there though. I have that itch for snowplowing too. Trying to read as much as I can considering this is my second year and I have some bids out on properties. Won't be long and we will be seeing snow.

JP

3. dcondon

Don't know what you run for a plow but if you want to check out my posts here is my screen name..... DJC

4. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Thank you. My screen name is young pup. I run meyers 7.5 on 2500 ext cab. Will check it out.

JP

5. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

6. shepoutside

shepoutside LawnSite Bronze Member

same name there for me, but is so nice out now, will wait, and rush at the first snow, as always, lol :cool2:

7. Westbrooklawn

Westbrooklawn LawnSite Senior Member

Funny you should mention it....I just started looking at Plowsite late last week.....the first time in months. I am one of the few that plow in my area. We don't have many events, but when we do the demand is good. I had rented equipment previous years, but last Dec. I bought a used Wrangler and put a 6'8" Blizzard on it. We had three plowable events after that and it worked out very well for me. The jeep is FANTASTIC for residential drives and small lots.

8. dcondon

Must be hard to make money with 3 storms

9. Q-Team Inc

Q-Team Inc LawnSite Member

Same here. Im almost ready to plow so I can get a break(if you want to call it that). Im ready to groom some trails too while i'm not plowing :drinkup:

10. yard sloth

yard sloth LawnSite Member