Lawn Software

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by jamesrgr1, Aug 1, 2005.

1. jamesrgr1

jamesrgr1 LawnSite Member

Can anyone advise me on the best software for tracking Biz, routing, taxes etc. I know there's lots out there, but do not want to waste time or $. I'm running about 60 accounts and taking on 40+ in Sept. Currently I'm not using anything. I know don't laugh to hard.
  2. matth04

matth04 LawnSite Member

Type in a search of Lawn Pro. It is pretty basic, but it works well. It is rather cheap compared to the other softwares out there.
  3. Up North

Up North LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MN

You're going to get all kinds of responses just as you would if asking about what brand truck to buy. The good thing is, you can demo most of the software before deciding. Gopher, Adkad (Groundskeeper), Lawn Pro, etc. I personally prefer Gopher's product, but that's not to say you would like the others better. Best way to decide is to give them a test run before buying. Gopher & Adkad will be on the sponsor's page.

4. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<marquee loop="infinite" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></marquee>
    Hi jamesrgr1,

Please consider downloading and trying out our Gopher software.

Thanks Up North for thinking of us.

<table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates. Free Invoice Background Template Graphics.</center>