Lawn Solution's 2011 Riding Turf Aerifier

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Michael J. Donovan, Jun 24, 2010.

1. bflower

bflower LawnSite Member

David has set the bar high on this one! Picked up mine at the onla turf day and just couldnt wait to try her out. This thing pulls the cleanest, longest and most cores of anything out there. And all @ 7 miles per hour with a whisper quiet smooth running kawi motor. Also picked up their 24" seeder. Cant wait to overseed over all those cores, gonna be some serious germination. If your in the market for a high production aerator - what are you waiting for, the season is less than 3 weeks away and that old walkbehind is just dying to kick your a#@ again. For once in my life im looking forward to aeration season!
  2. dogbait

dogbait LawnSite Member

Just wondering, how much of a turn can you make with tines in the soil? will this fit through fences?
  3. DuallyVette

DuallyVette LawnSite Gold Member

I bought a Stand-on LS aerator last Sept. Since it has been redesigned...I'm not so happy. The pics above don't look all that different though. The 16hp 2 cylinder motor would be nice. Lower center of gravity would also be nice. How much lower?
  4. humble1

humble1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MA

any updates from people who bought it.
  5. DuallyVette

DuallyVette LawnSite Gold Member

Nothing is perfect, but this is about as good as it gets.
  6. quackgrass

quackgrass LawnSite Senior Member

Looks like it would be a great machine. I bought the ride on Zplug because it also has a spreader, and a spray tank you can replace the tines with for versatility.

This LS unit probably pulls deeper plugs because it puts 1,300lbs on the tines but the Zplug is no slouch at pulling plugs either. Maybe the LS turns better?
  7. humble1

humble1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MA

I was thinking of buying this unit next year, my fear is that there is A LOT of chain "under the hood" that will stretch and need constant adjustment.
  8. grassmasterswilson

grassmasterswilson LawnSite Platinum Member
    from nc

lots of chains and i have heard mixed reviews on customer service
  9. EquityGreen

EquityGreen LawnSite Senior Member

David is great at developing products and customer service. I've bought a couple seeders and they are fantastic. I will buy an aerator from LS very soon.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. fl-landscapes

fl-landscapes LawnSite Silver Member

This offer good through this july 4th? I know its an old post but it is about the 2011 model? Just curious, thanks.