Lawn Solutions Aerator is ...

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by TennisBum, Sep 7, 2009.

1. TennisBum

TennisBum LawnSite Member

...an AWESOME piece of equipment! I got this machine early (before the rush) and played with it some, but just got around to doing aerations for real. It took a while to get used to the controls. (back is forward and forward is back) However, once you get the hang of it, and stop fighting the machine, it's just like mowing the grass. I am REALLY pleased with the ease of use of this machine. I had occasion to use it on one of my dreaded root infested lawns. The Ryan used to rattle my bones on this property. I'd have to take the rest of the day off and drink a lot of beer. With this machine you barley notice the roots. It pulls nice plugs and scampers up my steeper than average truck ramp with ease. This has been money well spent (for a change) and I'm very happy with this investment. I now look forward to doing aerations and making a lot of money as opposed to turning jobs down because the work is just too much.

Gentlemen, do yourselves a favor and GET ONE. Here's a few pics:

100_0313.jpg

100_0314.jpg

100_0315.jpg

100_0313.jpg

100_0314.jpg

100_0315.jpg

2. JoeKidd

JoeKidd LawnSite Member

How much do these machines go for? I need to aerate a pretty big cemetery but couldn't find the right machine to do the job. This unit might be the answer.

3. TennisBum

TennisBum LawnSite Member

If memory serves it was $3200.00 plus shipping.

4. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

Im starting my fall aeration run friday, looking forward to banging out some serious revenue with my lawn solutions machine. I purchased in april and went through the learning curve this spring.

5. MikeT

MikeT LawnSite Member

Good feedback on the lawn solutions machine. Anyone else have good or bad comments? I'm thinking about buying. What about parts availability, slopes, etc.
    All feedback would be helpful. Thanks!

6. fishfacejr2

fishfacejr2 LawnSite Member

i want one, but i cant find any dealers near me :( and i dont think im going to pay to have it shiped to me at this point

7. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

Shipping is only $125.

8. fishfacejr2

fishfacejr2 LawnSite Member

woo hoo! now to save a little more cash up :)

9. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

You buy the LS machine, and smile every time you drive past the competation fighting the aerator they are trying to turn. The aerating in reverse is the balls!

10. topdog

topdog LawnSite Member
    from indiana

picked mine up last week. i went ahead and ordered the weight plate for the front. it seem to be light in the front. i now have both L.S. aerator and revitalizer. Nice equipment.