lawn solutions bought by toro?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by fl-landscapes, Jun 28, 2011.

1. fl-landscapes

fl-landscapes LawnSite Silver Member

2. Service 1st Lawn Care

Service 1st Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Glad I decided to buy the Z-Plugger, Dave had no personality anyhow always running things by the seat of his pants. Always putting things off it will be out this week no next week so on and so on. good riddens:clapping:

3. myyaz33

myyaz33 LawnSite Member

Sure explains why I have been getting the run around so long on upgrading a Revitalizer unit.

4. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

So....does this mean we'll be able to buy comparable quality aerators and the like from any Toro dealer out there or does this mean the equipment is going to go to **** now...or BOTH???

5. grassmasterswilson

grassmasterswilson LawnSite Platinum Member
    from nc

i love my ride on, but had to figure things out on my own. i couldn't ever seem to get in contact with anyone who knew what was going on. Hopefully the quality will be there and the customer service will improve.

6. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

I am gearing up to offer aeration next season. I WILL be purchasing a unit and had pretty much made up my mind which unit I was getting. I guess I'll keep a closer eye on things with them and see how it shakes out.

7. fl-landscapes

fl-landscapes LawnSite Silver Member

Probably be the same unit only toro red now....curious what the prices will do....my guess is up, well see. z-plug looks capable but it looks like a monstrocity and probably not good on small or cut up lawns, ls ride on looks awesome and I actually was in touch with dave recently about one, now I think Ill do like you and see how this goes.

8. JoJo1990

JoJo1990 LawnSite Member

The last thing David said was he was working WITH Toro to help them develop some new equipment. I guess they worked something out.

I love Toro and LS products so this could get interesting. I wonder if they will make a green and red machine? It will also be interesting to see what happens with prices!

9. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

we are fond of toro too, so maybe this could be a very good thing. listen up lawnsite toro spies!

10. indyturf

indyturf LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

Maybe now the LS and Turfco aerators wont look exactly alike:dizzy: