lawn solutions bought by toro?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by fl-landscapes, Jun 28, 2011.

1. RABBITMAN11

RABBITMAN11 LawnSite Bronze Member

Your wrong about the same tine.spacing. regarding ride on aerator.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Exact Rototilling

Exact Rototilling LawnSite Fanatic

Ok fair enough....but plug pattern is identical on the LS stander and 21 WB. For some time I was under the impression for some.time.the stander and WB had a.3.5" x 6" pattern. Even David confirmed that. I even had.one phase of marketing claiming the densest plug pattern of any rolling tine unit on the market. Then one day I measured the tines fore an aft and got the shock of my life. I even posted pics of the holes with a.tape.measure last spring. 3.5 x 9" making it less dense of a pattern of many other rolling tine units. The dually unit has even wider spacing.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Clonts Landscaping

Clonts Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Are they pretty good about letting people demo them?

4. Exact Rototilling

Ok confirm it then. Are not the tines spaced 3.5" x 9"....? Last spring David offered to work up a more dense assembly for.me. He said not talk it up but did recently test a more dense pattern but concluded too many tines.

David has confirmed multiple times they are the same spacing.

Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited: Jul 13, 2011
  5. RABBITMAN11

I have both and they are.not.the same
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Exact Rototilling

Ok can you measure and let me know? Specs for each? Dually WB is different.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. RABBITMAN11

Will do
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Efficiency

Efficiency LawnSite Bronze Member
    from zone 6

yes, Shane was willing to meet me Saturday of July 4th weekend to let me demo it at the factory. When I realized what weekend it was, I wouldnt let him come in. I cant speak more highly of the entire team and their dedication to the clients!

9. Clonts Landscaping

Clonts Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I spoke with a Toro dealer again Tuesday and he told me from everything he is hearing they will not have any Rideon aerators available this year. I really hope he's wrong. I have emailed LS several times and no real answers.

10. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

I think i was the first member here @ lawn site to purchase a lawn solutions machine (early 2008). I kinda feel like we have been screwed by david cook, no straight answers from toro? Will i even be able to get parts for my aerator from toro?