Lawn Solutions dealer needed!

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by GreenCo P.M., Mar 1, 2012.

1. GreenCo P.M.

GreenCo P.M. LawnSite Member

Hello all. This is my first post on Lawnsite. I have some questions regarding Lawn Solutions products and dealer network info. I live in canada :canadaflag:, and I am having difficulties getting in contact with Lawn Solutions CP. Does anyone have any info on distribution or dealers? I live in Kelowna, BC, which is in the Okanagan Valley. Only a few hours drive from Seattle. So I am more than willing to drive to that area and pick up equipment, if a dealer exists in that area. I have done a lot of online research, and would very much like to purchase Lawn Solutions reno products. Thanks in advance for any help.

P.S. I own/operate a residential/commercial landscape maintenance company in my area.

2. djagusch

djagusch LawnSite Platinum Member
    from MN

Go to the local exmark/toro dealer. They have the stuff on exmarks website.

3. GreenCo P.M.

I just checked the Exmark site. Right you are, good sir. I guess Exmark purchased Lawn Solutions? Good buy. Thank you very much for the quick reply.

4. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Lawn Solutions has left the building.

5. jfoxtrot9

jfoxtrot9 LawnSite Senior Member

That's funny. Need a "like" button.

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

It is Toro that acquired LS. Some of the things, like the slit seeders, are being marketed through the Toro name. Others, such as the aerators, are being marketed through the Exmark name (both owned by Toro).

7. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Thats what I heard.

8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Actually, Toro. As a matter of fact, the owner of LS actually did R&D for years for Toro before breaking out on his own. There are actually more of these products marketed through the Exmark name than what there is through the Toro name, though.

9. GreenCo P.M.

Yup, you are all right. Only unfortunate thing is availability in my area. And the price of the two pieces i have in mind. Close to $5000.00(msrp) for each piece. Almost as much as my Z-Master 48" High Performance. But the lower operator fatigue is hard to put a price on.