Lawn Solutions New 24" Dual Hydro WB Aerator

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by LawnSolutionsCP, Jul 21, 2010.

1. JoJo1990

JoJo1990 LawnSite Member

Great. Now I have to convince my customers to wait until mid September before their aeration. This unit looks awesome! David - Any info on the downward force the dual hydro provides VS. the basic unit relying on weights? Same motor or different?
  2. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

Unit is very similar to our smaller one except the drive system. The down force is similar as well...but it does have more down force.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. JoJo1990

JoJo1990 LawnSite Member

How is the drive system different? They both appear to be a true hydro drive, similar to the Toro Personal Pace like we discussed in another thread?
  4. kbrashears

kbrashears LawnSite Senior Member

Wanna buy back the one you just sold me so I can get this unit?
  5. turfpig

turfpig LawnSite Member

Hi David,
    If you make it any easier than this you will have to supply a bottle of fake perspiration with each machine so we can make it look like we did SOME work!
  6. mnglocker

mnglocker LawnSite Senior Member

Tag to drool later. I think you just made aeration a business option that I'll actually enjoy doing now.
  7. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

The are very different...and both very easy to operate. The intent of the 24" model is to be much faster and have the ability to use a sulky to ride along. Our 21" model is intended for both LCOs and rental. This unit is designed for commercial use due to size (no lifting) and overall speed and performance.

RABBITMAN11 LawnSite Bronze Member

All I can say is wow, what a awesome machine. I would hate to be the other companies out there building aerators. Why would anyone buy anything else? Great Job David!
  9. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

Especially when a Ryan of equal size is about $3000
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. sweetjetskier

sweetjetskier LawnSite Senior Member

are there any specs available on this unit yet? How many sq ft hour, spacing of aeration holes, how much you can make with it:rolleyes: