Lawn Solutions New Hydro Aerator

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by 1bigdaddy62, Feb 23, 2011.

1. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

Hey guys....just tons and tons of stuff going on right now. Was in Las Vegas all week with a show.

I'll try and get on LawnSite more frequently but we have been working on several new products and the newer versions of our seeders, aerators, stump grinders, etc....lots of very exciting stuff going on right now.

I'm told our new website will be up in a few won't dissapoint.

The 24" Dual Hydro will be out this spring but not sure exactly when.....I would guess 4 weeks we will start shipping them. You will see it here first and from the guys who are actually building them.

The reason for the delay is we keep making them a little better.....which isn't a bad thing.
  2. coolluv

coolluv LawnSite Gold Member
    from Atlanta

Thats great. I would love to have one. Do you have a price for them yet? Will I be able to get them locally? I live in Georgia.

3. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

Howard Brothers will have them and they are $4250

That is once they start shipping.
  4. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

I was told they weren't available till August and put an order in in July. Are you telling me different? I have been waiting for this machine. But I can't wait till August. If it ships by mid April Count me in just let me know cause I see another aerator in my future very sooooooon, as in yesterday!

RBLYNN LawnSite Member

Great info. I appreciate all your thoughts. I'll probably just use my 850 as a back up, and not as the work horse anymore. Tired of messing with it all the time. I send a couple 2 man crews out, and there's nothing worse than running around and fixing machines when they break all day.
  6. 1bigdaddy62

1bigdaddy62 LawnSite Member

I just read read that LS is producing a line for Toro. I wonder if thats why all the confusion exists with their dealers?
  7. 1bigdaddy62

1bigdaddy62 LawnSite Member

Do you have a reasonably firm ship date. I know you have been in Vegas
  8. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

Yes, 2-3 weeks....I was in St Louis yesterday at a dealer with one. They will be ready by the April 1st or a little sooner.

We spent this last week working on the controls, feel, fit and finish to the point it will blow people away who get them. They aren't the ride-on unit but getting closer.....but they will only cost 1/2 as much.
  9. bmoorefield

bmoorefield LawnSite Member

I just ordered the 24" LS aerator (Briggs) today through my dealer for $3925 before taxes and I should have it in a week. He told me that I could get the same machine with a Honda engine for $4250.
  10. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

They are all going to be Honda....the option will be pull or electric start.

$4250 pull
    $4500 key start