Lawn Solutions New Hydro Aerator

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by 1bigdaddy62, Feb 23, 2011.

1. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

can these be ordered yet?

2. stang2244

stang2244 LawnSite Senior Member

I went and looked at the units at G & G Equipment that you dropped off. I will be demoing one asap. As for the dual hydro, any idea when they will be able to get them at G & G? Thanks!

3. bmoorefield

bmoorefield LawnSite Member

Why did the sales rep. for Lawn Solution tell my dealer in Baltimore that I can order with a Briggs engine? In fact I already ordered the machine. I would like to know how my what is going to be delivered for my order.

4. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

They will all be Hondas. Originally we were looking at different engines but this Honda we are using are amazing. It is on my unit and WOW.... Most poeple have never seen this engine or even knew it was available in this configuration.

I'll post pics and update the specs soon....right now we are working getting the new line up and running so we can crank them out.

I expect to sell out of the first 48 in just a few days once they are released.....don't wait to get your orders in.....they are amazing.

Originall I wasn't real impressed because I didn't like the controls...I knew they could be better. The new controls look similar but have the feel of our riding unit which is very smoooooth.

5. djagusch

djagusch LawnSite Platinum Member
    from MN

LS no disrespect as the product to market works. Little things I hear wrong, not major flaws so that is good.

But selling stuff when you are still designing equipment is halfaxx and not something I would expect from your company. If it is not ready then it is not ready. It's not tested for a long period of time and your end consumer is the test subject. Sorry not cool.

Last fall you were going to sell 24 of the dual hydro did they? Why not? Quit pulling everyones chain, don't sell anything until the specs, final assembley, testing is done, and on your website so we know what we are buying.

Your customers deserve more honest salesmanship than they are getting now.

Just seems like a cluster fxxx going on over there.

6. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

Just sent you a PM.

7. bmoorefield

bmoorefield LawnSite Member

djagusch, I agree with what you are saying in some aspects but I dont agree with how it was said. It would be nice to have more clarification on product availability, regardless I still believe that Lawn Solutions will create a quality machine. I admit I feel somewhat awkward telling my local dealer something different then what he was told by a LS sales rep.
    I hope... I will be giving my personal review of the new 24" hydro in week.

8. 1bigdaddy62

1bigdaddy62 LawnSite Member

I just picked up my Scag vride today its awesome! I also ordered a Lawn solutions WB aerator from the same dealer. I did not take delivery of the aerator. After hearing that the 24" would be available shortly I wanted to upgrade to the 24. The problem is my dealer said that there were 250 PRE-sold units of the 24" dual hydro LS aerator. Add this info to the LS person on here saying there will be 48 made initially. At this point my dealer is being told by his distributor its a no go for these, he does not have any availability. I am all for making a product that everyone wants and charging your price so you are making the money... Apple does it all the time. The difference is when they say you can buy it on such n such date you have it in your hands. The dealer seems to truly believe they are unavailable so i hope you get yours as promised Bmoorefield. let us know. I agree with djagusch this seems very unprofessional and misleading. At the same time its costing them other sales because people are on the sidelines going WTF (win the future).

9. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

Does your dealer have these in stock? If so could you pm me their information. thanks.

10. 1bigdaddy62

1bigdaddy62 LawnSite Member

sildoc i sent you a pm