Lawn Solutions Renovator

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by Bentwood Lawn, Dec 8, 2006.

1. Bentwood Lawn

Bentwood Lawn LawnSite Member

Has anybody used one of these in the field yet? I looked at one at the OTF show. Looks like a very nice and rugged machine. Just wondering if anyone has used one.

2. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

They look like pretty nice units...I bet I'll hate to see the prices, though...

3. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

Our units are currently priced to move and hands down the best units on the market.

The suggested MSRPs are:

20" wide 8.5 hp Turf Revitalizer $3,250
    20" wide 6.0 hp Turf Revitalizer $2,750

We also have a 30" model coming out this spring with fully hydro throughout to include the cutting reel powered by a 21cc Hydro-Gear variable speed pump and direct drive gear motor (no belts to change). This unit can hand up to 25 HP through the cutting head. We will post pictures after the field tests have been completed.

Thanks

David
    www.LawnSolutionsCP.Com

4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Geez, that's not too bad....That's right in the ballpark with Lesco's. I will sure like to see the 30 inch model. Would you like an idea? design something that you can hook a stand up sulky to. It is possible that with the right sulky, as long as the wheels are tall enough, and the tires are pumped up hard enough, the unit would pull a sulky...I know mine would. This would be great for some of the larger areas (I've done football and soccer fields with a slitseeder).

5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Wow. I just saw the videos and I like what I see. It seems very simplistic. and moves along pretty well. I DID get a grin at the one video (on the hillsides) that shows just how easy it is to run over your customer's HOSE, though...:hammerhead: :laugh: Also, what is all the clincking and clanking going on in the last video? You hear it most right before the one machine stalls out when it hits the mound (probably not the best thing to have in an advertising vid).lol But hey,...atleast it's not a cartoon! LOL :)

6. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

Are there any blueprints on the drafting board for a 48" or 60" pto driven, 3 point hitch unit?

7. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

The 30" unit is designed to work with a sulky and seed at 5mph (1 acre / hr). The seed flow is also dependant on ground speed. So, the seed stays calibrated for great results at any speed.

The 30" unit is designed to compete with the tractor mount units at a fraction of the cost and easier to trasport. It is also small enough you can use it on residental lawns at 3mph or open sports fields at 5mph.

David

8. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

We are not planning on a 3-pt unit at this time. There are enough companies making 3-pt seeders. Our 30" unit will compete in this market very well.

Our company's focus is to bring only innovative products to the market that are hands-down the best on the market.

We have 2 more products we are designing that will impact the high end turf market like our power seeders due out this fall. They will debut at the Louisvillle Expo in October 2007.