Lawn Solutions Rider and Dual Hydro Walk Behind

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by aeration, Apr 15, 2011.

1. aeration

aeration LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

I had a chance to meet up with David Cook and demo the new LS Dual Hydro Walk Behind. And while I was at it, transport it around in my 5x10 trailer with side load gate. Notice the sulky on the back. There is even enough room for it. Needless to say.....IMPRESSIVE. Thanks for your time, David.

LS1.jpg

LS2.jpg

2. RABBITMAN11

RABBITMAN11 LawnSite Bronze Member

Very Nice......

3. robertsturf

robertsturf LawnSite Bronze Member

I like the one on the back the best!!!

4. kennc38

kennc38 LawnSite Senior Member

Did you use them or drive around with them on your trailer? lol I'm interested in the 24" dual and would love to hear how it performed and maybe some pics/video if you have any. Also, will you be posting a more detailed review later of how it performed? Thanks.

5. jalderfer63

jalderfer63 LawnSite Member

So how did the 24" work did you like it?How long did it take to do a 10,000s.f. lawn.Did it pull alot of plugs?I am very interestd in this machine.Just looking for some good info about this machine.

6. aeration

aeration LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

With both machines going, we aerated three 13,000ft. lots. Two next to each other and the other across the street. 43 minutes. That should answer a lot of questions. How did I like the 24"? I'm buying one for the fall season.

7. aeration

aeration LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Bottom line.....stop wasting your time with the other brands. Buy a Lawn Solutions product. You won't regret it.

8. Exact Rototilling

Exact Rototilling LawnSite Fanatic

Really want to know the tine spacing on the new 24"....?

As of late I'm also wondering about the tine spacing on the stander?
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Exact Rototilling

Exact Rototilling LawnSite Fanatic

Still would like to take the stander and that new 24" for a spin.

I can really see myself going to an almost ALL aeration Co. And raising my prices on mowing to the point of not having them anymore. July and August off....shucks darn.

The stander and 24" look like it can knock out properties quickly. No doubt faster than my plugr 850's or a Ryan 28. Yeah they pull more plugs but they are slower.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

How was the speed, power, smoothness of the controls, ease to raise and lower on the fly?

How was the overall mobility, flexibility, and feel?