Lawn Solutions TA21 Hydro Aerator

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by HISnHERS, Feb 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HISnHERS

HISnHERS LawnSite Member

Bought new in 2009. It has the 8.5 Briggs engine which starts easily, runs smoothly, and is surprisingly quiet. During spring and fall we completed most of our aeration work over a few weekends - the machine was cleaned after every weekend. Very good condition and regularly maintained. Not sure how many total hours are on it, guessing a couple hundred. To make it more comfortable for my wife to use I removed the left side dead man lever and added a toggle on/off switch - it can be easily reinstalled if wanted. Included are the three weights for the rear. Mechanically it is perfect - aesthetically it is very good. We're wanting sell it because it is no longer needed.

Price: $2450 - Located about 30 miles NW of Columbus, Ohio. No shipping. Send me a PM if you're interested. Thanks.

DSCN5202.JPG

DSCN5197.JPG

DSCN5200.JPG

2. Exact Rototilling

Exact Rototilling LawnSite Fanatic

What is hanging off the rear of the unit? Did that come with it?

3. grass-scapes

grass-scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

It appears to be a chain like device. I am assuming that it is used to break up the cores.

I could be wrong.

4. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

Looks like a chain and all thread drag to break up the clumps. Maybe?

5. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

I swear your post was not there when I started typeing

6. HISnHERS

HISnHERS LawnSite Member

Good guesses - I forgot to mention it in the description.

It's a homemade chain bar that served a couple purposes. First, depending on the soil condition it would indeed help to break up and better disperse the plugs. Second, on some lawns with taller grass or leaves it would leave a stripe which in turn helped us to see where we had already been. It's a pretty simple, cheap, homemade thing that sometimes worked well, and sometimes didn't do anything. It's attached with a couple U bolts to the grab handles on each side and a through bolt in one of the existing holes on the chassis. It's included and easily removable.

7. HISnHERS

HISnHERS LawnSite Member

Friday Morning Bump.....

8. HISnHERS

HISnHERS LawnSite Member

Weekend bump.... $2250

9. HISnHERS

HISnHERS LawnSite Member

Bimpity....

10. HISnHERS

HISnHERS LawnSite Member

Bump........