Lawn Solutions Turf Aerifier Video

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by LawnSolutionsCP, Jun 14, 2009.

1. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

I have been asked to show more clearly how easy our new walk-behind aerator is to operate. People are still asking if the unit can really aerate while going forward, backward, and turning....YES IT CAN ! :clapping:

The below video shows just how mobile, agile, etc...this unit really is.

Just click on the video link below.

Most of the video is done with the engine at the low RPM setting...the unit tops out at 4 mph which is quite fast on a small property.
  2. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

It pulls out the same size pugs, right?That's sure is like the old aerators where you had to manhandle them!

I don't see it on your website.
  3. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

R U Gonna be at Wooster this week for the lawn meeting (OLCA I think)?
  4. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

It can pull plugs that are 4" long (the size of large dog...).

The tines are also spaced at 3.5"

I normally set it at 2.5" because going deeper just makes a mess....unless I want to show-off. I can show pictures of plugs, videos of plugs, but until you try it in person you won't appreciate how this unit pulls plugs.
  5. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

Wasn't planning on it, but if your going to be there...of course we will come up with our equipment. OCLA events are always the best in the country.

Actually I was leaving with the familly on Thursday for vacation for a week at Walt Disney World. My kids (5,6, & 8) think they are going on a business trip with me which is true. I was heading south through TN, AL, GA, and FL doing demoes which I can do on Firday instead of on Thursday. We can't check into our resort until Sat anyway.

I'll call them on Monday and let you know for sure.

6. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

We are working on adding them to our website.

Who are the best commercial equipment dealers in the Buffalo area?

7. Exact Rototilling

Exact Rototilling LawnSite Fanatic

Great video. It show real world use ... especially on the curb side strip of grass. Mission accomplished on showing how easy it is to use unlike many...most ..practically all ..... rolling tine units.

Even looks easier to use than my Plugr 850HD :laugh:
  8. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

No one!:cry:
  9. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

10. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

I purchased this machine 3 months ago. Its the real deal and it pulls a $hitload of quality plugs. You can run this machine all day long, and not feel like a train wreck at quitting time!