Lawn Solutions "updated" website

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by stang2244, Mar 3, 2011.

1. stang2244

stang2244 LawnSite Senior Member

I decided to check Lawn Solutions website and they kinda of/sort of updated. It at least has a picture of their newest models of each aerator with some basic specs on each. It still doesn't give any more info on basically anything else. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

2. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

We have a new marketing company doing our website. That is their place holder while they are updating and testing the new one. New one should be in 2-3 weeks.

Just passed through Colorado and dropped off 6 riding aerators at G&G Equipment for any guys out west who are looking to demo one.

3. stang2244

Thanks for the update. THAT is what I'm looking for. I talked to G & G a couple weeks ago and they said they could let me demo the stander. I may have to just check it out for grins, and who knows, maybe I will be able to manuever it on my 3k sf lawns. Either way....thanks for giving us some info.

4. grass4gas

grass4gas LawnSite Senior Member

Where have you guys been? Is this David? Just curious because there were always alot of posts from you regarding your equipment.

Anyway, anything in the works as far as the spreader/sprayer that you have been working on?

5. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

Still nothing yet on the spreader / sprayer....we have prototypes but just too much going on.

I just got back from a week in Las Vegas at a show which has been my life for the last few months.

I'm back in the office and will start rolling our some of our new stuff we have been showing off over the last few months.

6. kennc38

kennc38 LawnSite Senior Member

I think you need to re-consider the company you're using for marketing. Still no updated website...

What is the delivery time frame for the new 24" dually? Thanks.

7. CHARLES CUE

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

I would think that a CO could build a web site while the old one continues to work. Than when the new one is done you could change them out.

Charles Cue

8. bigslick7878

bigslick7878 LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah I tried to go there and was like what the hell. Prime season is here and you need the website up and running!

People can't make a decision to spend 4 grand if they can't research the product or look at basic features and what not.

9. stang2244

I agree with you guys. As for where to spend my 4k....I chose to buy a plugr within the last week because of this exact issue with Lawn Solutions. I am very satisfied with my purchase. I can't imagine this is the kind of reputation a smaller company wants.

10. EastCoast

EastCoast LawnSite Senior Member

I agree, LS is missing the boat on marketing there equiptment on the internet. Basic information should be available AT ALL TIMES!!!. Any idea how many potential customers you could be losing daily by not have basic product & pricing information available? I think you guys have state of the art equiptment, but it's not going to sell itself without the proper marketing.

You need to perform the following:
    1. Develop a marketing plan for your Web site.
    2. While developing your Web site marketing plan, ask yourself "What is the purpose of my Web site?" Does it need to generate sales leads or requests for information?
    3. Understand the users of your site.
    4. Make sure the strategy behind your Web site design comes from someone qualified.