Lawn Sprinkler Rotors and Spray Heads

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Sprinkler Buddy, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Sprinkler Buddy

Sprinkler Buddy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

I completely understand, I'm asking so that the many homeowners that visit this forum, can be more educated when making their decision. Most homeowners believe they are all the same. I would like them to hear from the irrigation professionals the difference.

2. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

In case you just parachuted in from Pluto, this forum has not had good luck with well-meaning home owners (mostly after-the-fact). There is a forum for the HO questions, and, I'd suggest you keep an eye on that. :)

3. Sprinkler Buddy

from Florida

This site's members are mostly professionals but their is a far greater # of guest/homeowners reading the post here than you realize. Every new thread created gets indexed and when they match a persons search, guess what pops up?

These are the current #'s for this forum. (838 members and 8952 guests)

That's where I'm coming from, more like Mars. :)

4. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

Hey buddy, I happen to be very aware of the forums demographics. That is the reason that posting prices (one example) on the forum is discouraged.

I would like to see more posts from the silent majority of members myself. Some of the seldom posters have brought some good stuff up lately.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

I'd like to see some young buck kick my butt and say,'' hey, old timer, I did better than this"!

DSCN2074rm.jpg

DSCN2076sb.jpg

6. Sprinkler Buddy

from Florida

Sprinkler Buddy - Keeps them all visible just the same no matter what their cost.

(7-Pack) $19.99 (For Less than $3.00 a sprinkler head)

Retails in 7 Pack.jpg

7. Sprinkler Buddy

from Florida

I don't see that happening. :) WoW, Nice work!

8. txirrigation

txirrigation LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Mike, you know I love you right?

BUT, I actually had two home owners track me down through this site and I got both jobs. One was a regular track home, but the other was a decent sized lot and the home owner spared no expense.

He wanted 6" PRS40 with check valves, RB XFS 500-09-18, Mp's everywhere, Hunter I-Core with solar sync, and to top it off he was a great customer. He was very knowledgeable, and I had no problem going way above and beyond for him because he was the only customer I had all year that gave a crap about quality.

9. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

And there it is ............... :cry:

10. txirrigation

txirrigation LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Nice work. I always tell my guys that the controller installation is the most important part of the job. This is because, for the most part, it is the only part of the system the customer will ever see/use.