Lawn Stryper Review with pics

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by SHOF, Jun 19, 2010.

1. SHOF

SHOF LawnSite Member

I recently purchased a Lawn Stryper online. I did alot of researching before buying. I knew I wanted something that striped my lawn nicely and I didn't want to build something that would just fall apart after a few uses. I found the Lawn stryper online. It is a newer company that is producing these stripers for walk mowers.

I would recommend it to anyone. It does a great job in striping my lawn and is noticable right away. It is the same yard, but looks alot better. It would be great for any lawn service that may walk mow smaller yards.

Here are a few before and after photos. These photos are only about 2 weeks apart.

Before

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I would recommend growing the grass out to around 2.5"- 3" for best results.

I am very satisfied with this product and would recommend it to anyone.

2. SHOF

SHOF LawnSite Member

The more I use it, the better it will look. I currently just made the 90 degree to the pics to start my checkerboard :cool2:

3. STL Cuts

STL Cuts LawnSite Senior Member

The back wheels on the personal paces and Lawnboy's version (similar to the model you have pictured) tend to crap out pretty quick. My thinking is the extra weight in the rear would just speed this process up.

4. SHOF

SHOF LawnSite Member

Got mine on Overstock for $48. Cheapest I have found. They are about $90 on their website after shipping.