Lawn Trailers Pics

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by exmark user, Jan 12, 2011.

1. exmark user

exmark user LawnSite Senior Member

Hi, there just wanting to get some pics of your guys mowing trailers.

Racks
    Mower Setups
    Gate Lifts:confused:

2. tmf lawn care

tmf lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

it call the search box buddy use it

3. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

How about we get some pics of yours too?

DSCN0558.jpg

DSCN0553.jpg

DSCN0554.jpg

4. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

Right after I built the side gate. Trailer was brand new. [​IMG]

5. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Hey Greg, It would appear that we have something in common...

DSCN1199.jpg

6. ALC-GregH

from PA

LOL Yeah Richard, they have a shop in Waldorf too. Never been to that one. I had a issue with the tires on the new trailer. I got it home and a day or so later I noticed both tires had dry rot between the treads. I had to pitch a bitc.h before they finally just took a pair of wheels and tires off another trailer and installed them on my trailer. The guy wanted to submit a claim to the manufacturer and make me wait until they decided to do something. Meanwhile I'm pulling the trailer around with my equipment on dry rotted tires! Screw that. I TOLD him to either replace the tires NOW while I'm here after driving 30 miles one way or you can just refund my purchase in full and keep the trailer. 10 minutes later he had a guy peeling the wheel/tires off the other trailer. :) I bought the trailer on a whim and later found a better deal. I should have shopped around first but my other trailer had a bearing failure and destroyed one of the spindles while I was on my route. They were open and I needed something quick. Oh well, it's been good so far.

7. Greg78

Greg78 LawnSite Silver Member

6'x10'. Looking to add another same size. See if I can find pics of our other trailer.

Trailer.jpg

Trailer2.jpg

8. ALC-GregH

from PA

Greg78, what's the load capacity on that trailer? It looks like you have it maxed out.

9. Greg78

Greg78 LawnSite Silver Member

I don't recall exactly what it is but I am about 200 LBS under the limit as you see it in the picture.

On a normal day the walk behind would be with me on the other trailer and the zero turn would be turned around facing forwards.

10. ALC-GregH

from PA

Oh OK, just wondering.