Lawn Treatment Software

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by TOTALLAWN OF KY, Jun 3, 2003.

1. TOTALLAWN OF KY

TOTALLAWN OF KY LawnSite Member

IM LOOKING AT DIFFERENT LAWN APP SOFTWARE AND NEED SOME FEEDBACK ON WHAT U GUYS USE
    IM LOOKING AT GROUNDSKEEPER PRO ITS 375.00
    ALSO LAWN MONKEY AND A FEW OTHERS
    I DO LAWN APPS AN AERATIONS SEEDING AND TREE N SHRUB FERT AND INSECT CONTROL AND SOME HIGH DOLLAR MULCH JOBS
    WHAT SOFT WARE DO YOU RECOMMEND I TRY ????
    GIVE ME SOME FEED BACK

2. The Lawn Crew

The Lawn Crew LawnSite Member

Could try looking for a program called "Lawn Solutions". Knew of a company that used it succesfully to manage over 4000 accounts.

3. KenH

KenH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

On a related note, is there any software where you can track amount of pest. used, job location, weather conditions, etc. I didnt see anything like that on Realgreen.

4. HBFOXJr

HBFOXJr LawnSite Bronze Member

We're using QXpress by Alocet for managing applications and irrigation.

A very, flexible and customizable application that also has an available mapping module.

5. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

6. The Green Way

The Green Way Banned

EDIT - NO ADVERTISING

7. loser135

loser135 LawnSite Member
    from TN

I don't know if you're still looking but RealGreen is a great program but $$$. They will deal & negotiate their prices but I have been very pleased with Qexpress by Allocet. Great tech support & low cost. May not do all the things I could do with Realgreen but it does everything I need it to. I recommend it. Good luck.

8. ericksonbrad@hotmail.com

ericksonbrad@hotmail.com LawnSite Member

i have been using a program called invoiceit for 50 bucks and it works great! does scheduluing and all the accounting functions one could want in a service business and can track up to i believe 50,000 customers. works good for me and there is a 30 day free tial off the site @ invoiceit.com LOL

9. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi TOTALLAWN OF KY,

If you get a chance, consider trying Gopher. It can track amount of pest. used, job location, weather conditions, etc.