1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Lawn truck for sale!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by SS Lawn Solutions, Nov 30, 2010.

1. SS Lawn Solutions

SS Lawn Solutions LawnSite Member

2002 Dodge Ram 1500, Red, Crew Cab, Brand New 4.7L Motor with 3 year warranty and has roughly 3,000 miles on it, Flow Master Exhaust, K&N air filter, New headlights and taillights, Brand new 22" Gear rims with New Firestone Destination S/T,Scytek Security System, Wired for subs, 5% window tint on back, 10% on front, Body has 170,000 on it. ENGINE HAS 36,000 MILE/3 YEAR WARRANTY AT ANY FIRESTONE STORE COAST TO COAST. PAID $8,000.00 FOR NEW ENGINE AND $3,000.00 FOR WHEELS AND TIRES IN JUNE. I Just dont need the truck anymore and used to pull the trailer till the new truck arrived!

ASKING 9500$ OBO

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. thanks, Mike

Attached Files:

2. Accu-cut Lawn Care

Accu-cut Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

If you don't mind me asking, what exactly happened to your first engine? Those 4.7s are bulletproof?!
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. SS Lawn Solutions

SS Lawn Solutions LawnSite Member

The Truck was impounded for parking in a non parking area and once i drove it out the impound and instantly engine locked up, so we think its because the way they towed it, but the new engine in it runs just like the old one so ya your right they are bulletproof but something like that you cant really stop

4. rcslawncare

rcslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Any pictures of the interior, got a friend that would be interested... Also, is the tranny, rear end and such at 170k too? Receipts for the 8k engine?