Lawncare Pro Help?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by joey3002, May 2, 2008.

1. joey3002

joey3002 LawnSite Member

How do you generate an invoice from mow history? I put some sample data in.. marked the properties as complete but I am showing no invoices.

Please help?

thanks

2. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

What kind of software are you using?? You put some sample data into what?? More information would be helpful.

3. joey3002

joey3002 LawnSite Member

Sorry...

Lawn Pro

4. Frue

Frue LawnSite Bronze Member

ok I can help. you cannot generate from there. Go to manage customer, Click on customer, it will say invoice customer, click on this, then it will take you to a screen with all of the history, select all the dates, invoice selected, and away you go.

What version are you using? I am using 2.27

5. joey3002

joey3002 LawnSite Member

using latest version 3.13

and no go with this version...

6. joey3002

joey3002 LawnSite Member

can anyone help me? im trying to find where to create the invoices for the jobs i have done...

thanks

7. LushGreenLawn

LushGreenLawn LawnSite Silver Member

Its right on the main page under customer managment.

8. Paulup

Paulup LawnSite Senior Member

Open LP, Click the Customer Management Tab at the top center of the screen. Select Customers & Properties from the list. Select the Customer you want to invoice by double clicking them on the list. A new window titled "Generate Invoices for Properties" will appear. Click the "Show All Properties" button, and the property should appear on the list. Select the property and click "Invoice Selected." Click yes when the pop up menu appears, and you will be at a new screen called "Add / Edit Invoices." Select the Invoice from the "Invoice Items" list, and click PRINT. If you are just mowing/trimming, and no install/materials charge, select "Detailed Invoice without Quantities - With Previous Balance" from the list. Select Yes or No from the pop up window asking whether you want details listed(Note: Listing details often clutters the invoice and messes up the formatting) and your invoice will appear. Click the printer icon at the top of the page, and select OK when your printer dialog appears. Wait by printer, be certain there is paper and ink installed, and that the printer is plugged in and turned on.

Tune in next week for my session on "Printer Installation" and "Contact Customer Support when you buy software and do not understand how to use it, rather then bug a bunch of people who have better things to do then walk you through using a program that offers free technical support."

9. SIWEL

SIWEL LawnSite Senior Member

not to steal the thread but can someone pm me with how i can order lawnpro? new to the buisness and need some software to help out with my billing

10. ezgoer1969

ezgoer1969 LawnSite Member

you cannot create an invoice until you complete the job first. make sure u complete first, then mow history then invoice.