Lawncare software

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by gasracer, Feb 3, 2011.

1. gasracer

gasracer LawnSite Bronze Member

2. AztlanLC

AztlanLC LawnSite Bronze Member

would definitely not get either I had both programs and they are dinosaurs now, they haven't being updated in so long and have many glitches and bugs, either get QB or groundskeepers

3. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

both are fine, not sure about grownskeeper, when I looked at it, it looked to hokey to me.

Lp Makes an update offten, useually a major one every year.

Might wanna use somethign diffrent for the finicial part though

4. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Just out of curiousity, did you check out Lawn Monkey?

5. gasracer

gasracer LawnSite Bronze Member

For the price of that software my wife will design her own program to do what we need. She works with excel and Quickbooks everyday.

6. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Yes, it is expensive. If I had to do it all over again, I would probably take a strong look Gopher...but it looks as you already know that.

7. M&B LAWN CARE

M&B LAWN CARE LawnSite Member

www.landscapebilling.com

i like there program, give customers there own id and password to view there account and print invoices. and its only 5.27 a month

8. limaint

limaint LawnSite Member
    from NY NY

I've been using Quicken for years and like it for our general projects but it lacked alot for our weekly service jobs...Looked at a lot of different software and decided on grounds keeper pro. they let you use it for upto 5 customers for free to get the feel of it. I like it so far. You can set up routes as well. I use it for our snow plowing as well.

9. LawnsRUsInc.

LawnsRUsInc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

I wouldnt go with either! Never update or make improvements. I checked out the landscape billing .com software like that it was easy but didnt do enough for me. I have turfgold now it has some glitches but they are quick to fix issues. It networks in the office and has call center software. Works good for lawn maint and fert but could make some changes for snow removal. Iam not sure how many customers you have but we have over 1000 and that on 3 computers was ahhh 2-3,000 but for less customers i think its 5-800

10. TMlawncare

TMlawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Looked at all of them, Real Green was way too expensive. Qxpress Platinum with Quickbooks Pro best combo for lawncare that I have came across.