1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Lawncare Success .com

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by cuttinfirefighter, Mar 4, 2005.

1. cuttinfirefighter

cuttinfirefighter LawnSite Member

Hello all, I was looking at the above web site - www.lawncaresuccess.com it seems to have some very valuable information for guys like us..... my question is has anyone purchased anything from them and if so has it helped you with your business? I am looking to expand my business this season and I want to make sure that I am getting some good information...... thanks for reading and be safe out there.
  2. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Yes we bought a "lawn care start up" package awhile ago and it had some really good things in there such as templates and a couple of pointers for just starting out, hence the name "lawn care start up". But someone should come out with a lawn care all in one book which covers everything from bidding, marketing, to all different types of grass and how to treat them and what height to cut it etc. Everything from a-z. And who knows maybe they do, if anyone knows about one let me know.
  3. promower

promower LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah I bought the cover letter, and landscape proposal. Super helpful and you can change it to fit your company and add a logo. I got the contract to but I dont use it, thought it was a little to extensive although I took important points off it and made my own.
  4. DaLLa$

DaLLa$ LawnSite Member