1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

lawncare success contract

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by tjcezar, Jan 20, 2004.

1. tjcezar

tjcezar LawnSite Member
    from PA

Has anyone seen or used the lawncare success contract offered on this site. I am in need of a contract for this year and don't know if this one will fit my purpose. I have quite a few residentials and a couple commercials but am going after more commercials this year and I need something to work for both.
  2. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi TJCezar,

Here is a quote from this post.

"I purchased the kit and the templates. I found the starter kit to be helpful and a good overview for those of us that don't have the experience that some guys here have.
    The description on lawncaresuccess.com is accurate."
  3. tjcezar

tjcezar LawnSite Member
    from PA

thanks for reply team gopher. i just need to be pointed in the right direction.
  4. Mac V2.0

Mac V2.0 LawnSite Member
    from Mid OH

the contract is a hair over 3 pages, and IMO is geared to the larger lawn corporations who need to cover every possible portion of their backside. Is it worth it? Not to me, but it could be worth something to someone.
  5. promower

promower LawnSite Bronze Member

I ordered it. Yeah your right it is long and gets technical. I shortened the version so it fits my company better but I also held onto the long version in case I need something like it in the future.
  6. TotalCareSolutions

TotalCareSolutions LawnSite Senior Member

I did not like it for residentials. Email me and i will send you a copy of ours.
  7. tjcezar

tjcezar LawnSite Member
    from PA

Thanks totalcaresolutions. whats your email address?
  8. 2k1yzfr1

2k1yzfr1 LawnSite Senior Member

Hey can I PLEASE get a copy of that contract?? email is y2k1yzf@aol.com thanks
  9. bigamp

bigamp LawnSite Member

10. outrunjason

outrunjason LawnSite Senior Member
    from dallas