Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by SSS 18734, Jun 5, 2006.

1. SSS 18734

SSS 18734 LawnSite Member

Is the information in this site worth anything? Would it be a good investment of $69.95 or a waste of my time? Anyone use the e-book before and had success with it?

2. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

I don't know for sure but it appears that site is a direct offspring of the network of sites. I mean, there is an email address with the name sean, and there are buttons linking to and a couple of other places to which also links to ...

Looking at the source, the universal look of two sites that are built by the same person is a bit off, but considering one is made in Asp while lawnsite runs php, there are similarities in the code which I find a fair indicator to say they both were built by the same person.
  3. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Correct, lawncaresuccess is owned by Sean Adams.
  4. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Yes, it's me...if you have any questions, you can email me direct or even call me and I can answer your questions....there is a money back guarantee so if you are not satisfied for any reason you can have your money back. Feel free to email or call me at 412-415-1470 any time.
  5. GrassQuester

GrassQuester LawnSite Member

Im not sure never tried the site but money back is money back,if your not happy then they shouldnt be either unless they are a one night operation which I think they are not :)
  6. CutInEdge Lawn Care

CutInEdge Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Well if he doesnt give you your money back we can always :hammerhead: him for you. :weightlifter:
  7. Green-Cuts

Green-Cuts LawnSite Member

I got the E-book from sean and it was great information and I would recomend it to anyone that is just starting or looking into becoming a LCO.