1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

LawnCopsLandscaping

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by LawnCopsLandscaping, Aug 17, 2010.

1. LawnCopsLandscaping

LawnCopsLandscaping LawnSite Member

I am new to the site, but have learned a tremendous amount by reading what you all have for input on here.

Anyway, I just started the business. I know I have more to learn then I could imagine. I am a full time Police Officer, and want to start landscaping part time to supplement my income. (Hence the name LawnCops) I know I have so much to learn, and look forward to learning from all of you. I know I will have a million newbie questions, and will learn probably by error, but I guess thats all in the learning curve.

Currently I have a 36" walk behind, Trimmer, Blower, 5x12 Trailer and some hand tools, all of which I originally purchased to maintain my own property.

2. stan the man

stan the man LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

what part of new England are you going to plow to

3. LawnCopsLandscaping

LawnCopsLandscaping LawnSite Member

Im in NH and don't plan on plowing right away for a few reasons. 1. I am in need of a new truck in the near future and will likely have a plow put on then. 2. I really want to see how much interest/business I would be able to get before investing that much $ into a plow, although it would make my life on my own driveway much easier.

4. stan the man

stan the man LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

i think you will do petty good a friend is a cop Cumberland and he dose real good in Cumberland work night and days he mow and i feed him and he help me if i need help i went to school with him