Lawngold business software GREAT

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by LawnsRUsInc., Mar 24, 2008.

1. LawnsRUsInc.

LawnsRUsInc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

I have searched and have not found many people that use it i looked at the options the video and the price and i like so far. Does anyone use it or have any insight on it. thanks it would be much help
    http://www.treemanagement.net/turfgold.html

2. merrimacmill

merrimacmill LawnSite Senior Member

Looks awsome, but for the price I could buy another mower....

3. LawnsRUsInc.

from midwest

And i am wrong its turfgold. I hear u but how can you make any money effectivly if u cant track whats done well. For me 16 out in the field its hard to keep track of all the clients serviced

4. merrimacmill

merrimacmill LawnSite Senior Member

Well ya, a crew of 16 that type of software is required. I really want a software that I can have the pocket pc feature on because I'm not going to be out in the field, its going to be an employee. So I think that would help make sure everything is always done.

5. LawnsRUsInc.

from midwest

Yea i think that option is a good choice you know how that goes it all takes money...... I did do a web conference with Donna over at turfgold and i was impressed with the options and how its a easy not complicated software. And so all people know i have looked at all software from $800 to $10,000 and i really think that its the next step to being able to manage and run your medium to large company software. And everyone that is looking for software make sure you think about good software you can grow into not out of as i have made that mistake!!!! And yea if your interested talk to Donna great ladie she knows her thing not pushy like our friends in Michigan.