lawngrip shoes

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by detailed lawn care, Jul 19, 2006.

1. detailed lawn care

detailed lawn care LawnSite Member

Does anyone out there have a pair of these shoes, and would you recommend buying a pair of them?

2. 29 Palms Property Management

29 Palms Property Management LawnSite Senior Member

I've never heard of them or seen them. What are they called, do you have a site to check them out? Just curious.

3. ChadsLawn

ChadsLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

they probably look like some type of golf or baseball shoe by the name of them

4. ChadsLawn

these are named lawngrip

[​IMG]

wow they weight 4lbs each

5. 29 Palms Property Management

29 Palms Property Management LawnSite Senior Member

I went to their website and read it. Check out one of the testimonials a customer gave:
    “I received my LawnGrips two days ago and I am quite happy with the fit. Now here is the problem. I am greatly impressed with look and feel of the product. I now have to decide if I should, in fact, wear them for lawn work. I was thinking of wearing them for special occasions such as weddings, bar mitzvahs, and other formal occasions. They appear too nice to wear in a messy environment!”
    --- Maurice, Hauppauge, NY

That's a load of horse crap if I've ever seen it!!! :dizzy:

6. ChadsLawn

I wouldnt wear the anywhere. Except MAYBE to mow in. I like my WalMart steel toed boots.. There light comfortable goot traction and affordable

7. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

Ihave had my LG's for about year now....I love em....they are steel toed which is nice, water proof and the soles do not load up with dirt, grass ect... I have worn them just about daily and I do a lot of walking around on both hard and soft surfaces and my feet don't hurt or bother me.

I'll buy another pair....

8. ChadsLawn

how much were they. I havent seen the site yet.

9. ChadsLawn

10. bln

bln LawnSite Senior Member

I own them and they are great. I wish i would have bought them sooner. I use them on a daily basis for landscaping as well, perfect for our industry