LawnGrips Anyone?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 02DURAMAX, Mar 19, 2008.

1. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Well i just ordered my New pair of lawngrips for this year...anyone else going to buy them?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

3. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

yeah, i was but this is my third pair that the soles just dont last. i wrote them and told them that they need to use better durable rubber but they did not listen. hell, i dont even walk that much and the soles were gond before the end of the year. not even o whole seasor for 120 bucks, no thanks

4. 02DURAMAX

I had my other one's for two years..before they fully wore out..

5. McVey Landscaping

McVey Landscaping LawnSite Member

Looking to buy something, usually use my old nike's. Have used boots before, and like the wolverines, and Rockies. Looking at these lawn grips might give them a try. They light weight, do a lot of push mowing.:usflag:

6. YoungGun

YoungGun LawnSite Member

If you can get um in size 16/s ill buy um ~~

7. salandscape

salandscape LawnSite Member

I had then, loved then till about 4 months into the season the heel wore out (inside )and was basically rubbing my heel raw. I stick with hiking boots, they are sturdy, lightweight and made to be worn all day walking.

8. 02DURAMAX

Im going to try these for this year i had the pro's before so will see how they work out..

9. gravedigger5

gravedigger5 LawnSite Senior Member

Good grip. great on wet turf like when pushing fert spreader uphills, but not the most comfortable. I like Cabellos S.A.W work boots. Only pair of boots that did not make my feet hurt when wearing them all day.

10. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

I bought some at a trade show (have yet to use them)...but the lower rise versions that do not go up so high from the foot. Too hot in the summer to wear a high boot, the less boot, the better.