Lawngrips

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by sprayboy, Mar 30, 2008.

1. sprayboy

sprayboy LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

Anyone using the aquanator boots for spraying?

Any feedback on these, fit, comfort, weight?

2. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

mine broke in 1 yr. ripped from the sole. we use muck boots now. i called lawn grip and they would not do anything for me.

3. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

4. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

That is what I use. I use the lower cut ones.

VERY comfortable and durable. They are not quite like wearing gym shoes...but they are close!

Can get them for around $78 if you google them otherwise I think they are over $100 at the store!

5. sprayboy

from Indiana

Thanks guys.

I used the muck's last year, just slid a little on hills. Was looking for something with a little heal to them.

Used to use the Bata's from Gemplers but they switched to Ongard brand and they don't fit the same. They said Ongard bought out Bata and they are using their own molds.

6. RigglePLC

RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic

Lesco has some nice ones. But this year I went to TSC, got some tall rubber boots by Northern. Nice. They also had some inexpensive boots by Servess, at only about $10 or 12 dollars. For some reason I passed up the cheapest! LOL

7. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

8. sprayboy

from Indiana

Ric,
    Those are the ones I use sometimes. They just are not the same as they used to be. They feel like they are a little wider and a little shorter than the old ones from Bata. I may have just gotten a bad pair.

I was glad when I found Gemplers because they were half the price of Lesco on the same boots.

9. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

I wear LaCrosse. I wear the Burly in the Winter and the Grange in warmer temps... Love them. $40-45 at our local Farm and Home Supply.

10. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Sprayboy

I have been wearing the same pair for 4 years now. They are ready to be replaced. I wear them any time I am doing any type of work, not just spraying. The heals are worn down but they still fit good. I use double arch supports so maybe that is why they fit ad feel so good. I got mine from Lesco because I like to be sure they fit before buying them.