1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Lawnguy Software ?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Dan1944, Sep 18, 2002.

1. Dan1944

Dan1944 LawnSite Member

Does any one use lawnguy software ?

I came across this site today and it seems to do in one program that I now use 3 for.

Dan the lawn care man:confused:

PS I am not affliated in any way shape or form with this.
  2. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

I have never heard of that program.....

I use a program from Alocet. It is callled QXpress. It links with quickbooks. The ease and automation of this program is amazing.
    The customer service is second to none.
    You can set up contracts, jobs, in whatever frequency you want. This program does scheduling and invoicing. It links with quickbooks and quickbooks does the accounting. It was well worth the money for me.
    The link is
  3. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Looked kind of basic to me...just my .02

4. HBFOXJr

HBFOXJr LawnSite Bronze Member

I use QXpress too. Tell me how it looks kind of basic. Maybe I'm missing something.
  5. Hoosier Mower

Hoosier Mower LawnSite Member

Looks pretty good to me, espically for only $75.00.
  6. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

When I said it was basic, I guess that I was comparing it to Lawn Monkey. I recieved a demo and was just brousing around in it. If they offered a demo, I would take the time to check it out. I am looking for a program now and want something that I can grow into instead of wasting my time jumping from program to program. I would really like to take Lawnguy for a test spin....maybe I am missing something.

7. hoyboy

hoyboy LawnSite Senior Member
    from Chicago

Clip is the cadillac of the industry...bar none. But doesn't come cheap. If you're looking to grow, it's the best.

Dan Norton