lawnguy27's 2013 Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by lawnguy27, Feb 4, 2013.

1. lawnguy27

lawnguy27 LawnSite Member

Well, it's been a slow start to 2013. We have had a little snow but not enough to snow blow. So with no snow I decided to start my 2013 picture thread! I have a couple pictures from today when I replaced the grease in the transmission on the lawnboy push. The lawnboy is probably on its last leg but were gonna try to make it last as long as we can. More pictures to come!

IMG_2344.jpg

IMG_2345.jpg

IMG_2347.jpg

2. Exmarkboy13

Exmarkboy13 LawnSite Senior Member

hey man, saw you were off of youtube, how have things been going?? any new pics or equipment.

3. lawnguy27

Things have been going great! And not that I can think of right now but i will upload pictures throughout the season!

4. Roger

Roger LawnSite Fanatic

Loose C-clilps on the outboard shafts?

Been there, done that ... This must be a single speed transmission on the LB. I've done waaaay too much work on three speed transmissions.

5. Scagman 48

Scagman 48 LawnSite Senior Member

looking good matt! looking forward to some pics... and still really upset you left youtube...

6. RonJonLandscapeing

RonJonLandscapeing LawnSite Member
    from indiana

Hope 2013 goes great! I agree with Pat I'm sad you left youtube

7. lawnguy27

Picked up a new Shindaiwa EB802 yesterday! Gonna try and get all the handhelds started and ready for the season this weekend so I'll try to snap a few pictures!

8. RonJonLandscapeing

RonJonLandscapeing LawnSite Member
    from indiana

Congrats on the New Blower!
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

How do you like the Vantage?

10. lawnguy27

I love it! It's been in the shop twice for little stuff but it's been covered by warranty but other then that I love it. Its better than riding a velke on a walkbehind and easier to fit on the trailer and lighter than a zero turn.