LawnMowerKing10

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LawnMowerKing10, Nov 13, 2006.

1. LawnMowerKing10

LawnMowerKing10 LawnSite Senior Member

I am thiking about buying a z master,john deere z trak,a lazer z .or a grasshopper midmount?does anyone have any experiance about these mowers?

2. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

I just got a JD 737 about two weeks ago. The cut is awsome and i also like that there is enough room for a big guy like me!(6' 3") Just me 2 cents....

3. dozerdogue

dozerdogue LawnSite Member
    from CT

Demoed a JD757, good cut, alright power, decent comfort. demoed lazer Z xs w/31hp good ride, clumpy clippings soon to be addressed with deck fix, crazy power and a gas guzzler. Also way too heavy for my lawns. Just bought a Grasshopper 428D most comfortable, great on hills, massive torque, great cut and clipping dispersal best fit and finish IMO but im biased. I also demoed Kubota zd28 it was terrible poor cut quality, slow and rough ride I loved the engine though. Toro 593 w/23hp kubota would of been my second choice excellent cut, good on gas plenty of power just too rough a ride and felt a little to light in the front end. I presently own an Everride warrior also good in all categories but not the best in any.

4. LawnMowerKing10

Elwer do you have a green fleet or just a ztr? ,thanks guys for the replys and keep the threads coming:)

5. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

No green fleet...just the mower.:)

6. LawnMowerKing10

ooooo ok thanks

7. LawnMowerKing10

keep the threads coming

8. Willofalltrades

Willofalltrades LawnSite Bronze Member

Well, we need more info. You listed four very big manufacurers. Tell us the model, how you are going to use it, and price range. Theres probably more info needed. I guarantee each model by every manufacturer is being used and that someone here has an opinion about it. Target your question at them instead of half of Lawnsite. Thanks,

9. LawnMowerKing10

Elwer sorry to bug you but wat other mowers do you have? and which is your best mower

10. LawnMowerKing10

I am thinking about a 72 inch deck on a z master,a 757 z trak,or a grasshopper midmount 432/61 to clearify it .