Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by mwalz, May 7, 2014.

1. mwalz

mwalz LawnSite Bronze Member

Have any of you ever used this? They offer it in my area (St. Louis). Considering it. From anyone has used it, is it worth it? I won't do a lawn for $19 like they said that is a minimum, it depends on the job obviously.
  2. Tn Turf

Tn Turf LawnSite Senior Member

I would do it, but it is not in my area. Then again, I am mowing lawns in my local area for $5 (near Nashville, TN), so $19 is a nice extra bit of change for me =D
  3. TuffTurfLawnCare

TuffTurfLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Is that typo? $5?
  4. PenningsLandscaping

PenningsLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Move to NJ and I'll sub you all the work you can handle
    Posted via Mobile Device
  5. WenzelOSLLC

WenzelOSLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Maybe he means what he pays himself and not what he charges?? :rolleyes:
  6. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

His introductory thread, detailing this, was deleted by the mods.
  7. LawnMowerMan2003

LawnMowerMan2003 LawnSite Senior Member

I went to the site, but it sounds like they are advertising too cheap, considering you are using your own equipment.
    After you figure in your driving time, you could probably make as much working for somebody else!
  8. TuffTurfLawnCare

TuffTurfLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah...$19? I don't drop the gate for under $30. Most of mine are at $40 for 1/3 acre. I have a couple 1 acre lots with new homes at $75 weekly cuts. Just got one this week at $75 and I was $5 less than the guy they used to have do it.

They can keep their $19 cuts.
  9. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

This looks just a bit better than the plowZ and mowZ sites, but it's not saying much. My lowest lawn is $35 and that's a postage stamp. Not worth it for me at least
  10. Tn Turf

Tn Turf LawnSite Senior Member

Not a typo, I provide a lawn mowing service for $5. Been staying busy and putting a few bucks in my pocket while saving people a ton of money. for everyone.