LawnPro, How is it?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by RLLServicesCT, Jul 2, 2008.

1. RLLServicesCT

RLLServicesCT LawnSite Member
    from CT

LawnPro, Has anyone tried it? I haven't heard much, if any about this software, is any good?

2. NMS0219

NMS0219 LawnSite Senior Member

I have it, It works but their are alot of bugs in it. Makes billing easier. But you have to upgrade alot.

3. elite lawns

elite lawns LawnSite Senior Member

it's take to long

4. bone1

bone1 LawnSite Member
    from ga

the invoices are to aggravating to me!

5. YardKeeper08

YardKeeper08 LawnSite Member
    from Iowa

I like it until I need a invoice. But then again I havent spent much time messing with them, just use my old ones for now.

6. Markf

Markf LawnSite Senior Member

We use Gopher. Not that I am pushing them. However, it is just my son, one employee and I. It works well for our size and operation. Like the others, it does have its short comings.
    Mark

7. lawnprosteveo

lawnprosteveo LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tulsa

Im a Gopher user. It works great for scheduling, invoices, tracking income...never tried anything else.

8. LushGreenLawn

LushGreenLawn LawnSite Silver Member

I switched to gopher and found it easier, once you learn it. Its slightly harder to learn though. Now, on the first of the month, I click a button that says "Generate Invoices" and it creates the whole months worth of invoices for me. You just have to make sure you schedule everything correctly and mark it off when your done.