Lawnpro software

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by GreenGrassEarnsCash, May 14, 2005.

1. GreenGrassEarnsCash

GreenGrassEarnsCash LawnSite Member

I just bought the new LAWNPRO software after hearing about it on this website and i love it! it is so simple to use! For all of you who just cant figure out how to use gopher or think its just to confusing buy lawnpro, you cant get any simpler to use.

2. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

How much was lawn pro ???

3. Dashunde

Dashunde LawnSite Senior Member

4. Howard Roark

Howard Roark LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

How many customers does Lawnpro hold? I like the price!

5. Dashunde

Dashunde LawnSite Senior Member

I just sent the guy (Patrick) an email asking about capacity, but I'd almost go out on a limb and say it will hold far more than we would need. It runs off of a database, and within reason, there should be no need to limit it.
    A huge customer list might just slow it down some.
    I'll let you know when I hear something back from him.

6. stvnbc

stvnbc LawnSite Member
    from NC

I have Lawnpro also and would recomend it as a great inexpensive alternative to the major software programs. I currently have 19 customers and growing, it does everything I need and more. The calender/scheduling is great! The estimate and invioce forms are very simply and easy to use.
    Patrick (owner) is very helpful and answers all emails. I was using Excel and life has been much easier with Lawnpro.
    l

7. jrs mowing

jrs mowing LawnSite Member

8. KathysLGC

KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member

I just looked at the site. Doesn't look bad at all. The price is right as well. I downloaded a 30 free trial of one but never used it and now it's way past the 30 day trial and I was unwillingly getting ready to pay $300. I really feel this software thing is out of control. I mean come on $300 for software? So what if it helps make you money. So does $50 anti virus software..

I think $54 is a very fair price and then might be getting an order from me this week.

9. Kickin Your Grass

Kickin Your Grass LawnSite Senior Member

If you don’t have a professional way of invoicing and scheduling, I highly recommend you purchasing this software. It's great software at a great price. Patrick has great customer service as well. He is always there to help you after the sell. I purchased this ---- http://www.lawncare-business.com/ ---about 2 months ago. I’m not new to the business but I enjoyed listening to the things he had to say. I also purchased his lawnpro software and was very impressed. He does put out good things and your order is secure through pay pal check out.