LawnPro Software

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Dexter Church, Dec 17, 2006.

1. Dexter Church

Dexter Church LawnSite Member

I am already getting ready for the up and coming season and would like to know what you guys think about LawnPro Software. I am looking for software that is farley easy to use and also not to expensive. I would like software that I can make invoices for costumers and also make estimates once in a while. Let me know what you guys think about LawnPro Software. Also if any of you use it, could you show me some print scenes of an invoice and an estimate? Another thing I would like to know is if I could enter a province instead of a state because I am from Canada. (Montreal):canadaflag:

Thanks

2. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

Ive been using Lawn Pro for a few years and it is worked for me. Look on there site and you can see what invoices and estimates etc

3. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

It's easy to use and very affordable. I think it was around $50 bucks when i got it. Best of Luck to you

4. Dexter Church

Dexter Church LawnSite Member

5. Grass-Masters

Grass-Masters LawnSite Senior Member

I have it, it is pretty good, with the exception of being and able to set up a route for your trucks.

6. stumpslawncare

stumpslawncare LawnSite Member

I have used it and it works great for what I need. I know you can do more with it than I use it for. I have 20 accounts and it works great.

7. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

from what I have read about it, it seems to work alot like QuickBook Pro.

8. joshlawn

joshlawn LawnSite Member

Since they updated their software, it's now just as usefull as any other software out there, but at a much better price.