1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

LawnPro Software?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Steve's Mow & Trim, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Steve's Mow & Trim

Steve's Mow & Trim LawnSite Member

For thos eof you who have used or use LawnPro......What do you think of it, is it worth the money, do the invoices and quotes look professional? has it helped you with your business.
  2. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

Ive used the program for over 3 years and I love it. It has everything I need to run my Business smoothly. And they gave me a free upgrade when they come out with the new version. I highly recommend it for the cost of the program
  3. Larson Lawn Care

Larson Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I just bought it, I used quick books before, I am still trying to figure it out. I can't figure out how to take off the catagories under invoices: Labor, materials, parts...etc. All I want it to say is the specific service that I provided then the price.
  4. Clear-Cut

Clear-Cut LawnSite Senior Member

i love lawnpro..the invoices are great and professional looking...u cant beat paying $70 for the program and free upgrades

they are putting a lot of good extras on there..i kno the recently put in email and now you can import your adress book from outlook...the invoices fold over to show the customers address through the window of an envelope...i think it has to be envelope size 9 or 10

a lot of good stuff

larson..read the users guide under the help menu it will tell u how to do everything..if not just shoot them an email and they will quickly get back to you with the answer on how to do it
  5. Larson Lawn Care

Larson Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

alright thanks, will do!!!