1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

LawnPro Users

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by StBalor, Feb 16, 2007.

1. StBalor

StBalor LawnSite Senior Member

Have any of you had any problems with this software yet? Just bought it today and already ran into a problem. When it asks for company info, it does not save the address. All other feilds are saved.
  2. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

From what I read on this site most people who use it seem to like it but often complain about poor reports you get from it.
  3. Steve's Mow & Trim

Steve's Mow & Trim LawnSite Member

i bought it last night.....the account activating # they gave me is invalid...i can't even use the stuff yet and they havent gotten back to me either
  4. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

I wish they had a free trial version like Gopher and some other's have... I know it's "less expensive" software, but even after watching the tutorials it's hard to see if it's actually easy to operate or not.

I go through this software debate every winter, and I keep going back to my old ways of doing invoices using excell premade invoice forms iv'e formatted to fit my needs. I like them because they don't talk back and don't make it difficult to put any information I want anywhere I want on the invoice. I just wish it would auto-fill such things as the invoice MONTH and the number. Everything else I'd have to manually enter whether using what I use or a $400 program...
  5. trinitylandscape

trinitylandscape LawnSite Member
    from Atlanta

I have not used this but have used QuickBooks for a long time. You can get the pro version, it will automatically customize features to suit a landscape company. Very quick and easy to set up.
  6. TurfDesign Eric

TurfDesign Eric LawnSite Member

Just bought Quickbooks Pro 2007 & it's working great so far, easy to setup, learn & use.
  7. Cut n Edge Lawncare

Cut n Edge Lawncare LawnSite Member

the help menus are not that great. The price is right though. Its more or less teach yourself. You have to devote some time to dig through and use trial and error to figure it out. I like the software and it works for me. I however am a small operation<20 accounts. If you play around with it you will like it
  8. StBalor

They do have a trial version. I messed with it over the winter before i bought it.
  9. StBalor

When you get it straightened out, let me know if you have the same problem with the address.
  10. StBalor

Got a reply from their support. It seems the problem i am having is common and they know about it.