LAWNSITE at EXPO

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by yardsmith, Jun 22, 2000.

1. yardsmith

yardsmith LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Got to thinking while buzzing around the yards today of a dual purpose idea for those going to EXPO:<br>Nice T-shirts with &quot;www.Lawnsite.com&quot; on the front, & on the back we could put our forum names, like Yardsmith, Bdemir, Eric ELM, fdew, HOMER!, etc.<br>It would help promote the site & give reference to the rest of us as to who's who behind the keyboards we never see.<br>Cost could be cheap; the shop that does my apparel can make Jerzees t-shirts or tank tops (50-50) in about any color, with a logo on front AND back for about $6.50, shirt & logo complete. That is for 1 dozen minimum (wouldn't be a problem here). I can't even buy a plain t-shirt at walmart for under $7 anymore.<br>So what do you guys think? You could have a cool pic on the front (or back) along with the lettering, & you could wear it at home, mall, etc. too, kinda like an exclusive club.<p><br>Smitty ô¿ô<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: yardsmith

2. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

I had that idea too when Chuck was talking about promoting the site there. Its a great idea, and like you said, not only do you advertise the site, but you'll be able to know who you ronline buddies are there. I wish I was in the states, cause I'd be ther in a second. But I'll tell you what, if you guys end up doing this, I'll buy one for me even though I can't go. Keep this idea alive, its a great one!<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://communities.msn.com/guidosequipmentpics/&quot;&gt;&quot;Guido&quot;&lt;/a&gt;<br>David M. Famiglietti

3. Greenkeepers

Greenkeepers LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Smitty-<p>That sounds like a great idea. I've been trying to think of some way for us to identify each other and promote the site at the same time. And you nailed it. <p>Good one.<p>Mike<br>Greenkeepers

4. yardsmith

yardsmith LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Anybody want to join in? I can work out the details if there's interest; it also doesn't have to be just for the EXPO either.<p>----------<br>Smitty ô¿ô<br>

5. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

I cant make the big dance, but the idea is flawless.