1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Lawnsite BBQ followup

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by snow, Sep 30, 2000.

1. snow

snow Guest

well, the first lawnsite bbq went over pretty well. from lawnsite we had- dino(plowking35), brian(diceman), admservices, chuck, andy (chucks brother), mike (miketech), myself, john parker (ny sno pros),john dimartino, alan and alans son. being the first bbq i think we had a nice turnout. we all owe a big thanks to john parker who hosted the bbq at his shop, seeing the magic salt in person was great. alan brought up the sno-way plow w/ a urethane edge on them.
    Things from the show-
    *my little booth w/ all my photos and the new newsletters (i also had a strobe light gonig most of the time)
    *The Hinikers new C plow
    *Sno-way (they brought their new spreader along with a plow)
    *Local dealers had- Hiniker, Curtis, Snowman pullplows, Downeaster spreaders, ice-oway spreaders, Boss plows,and a local dealer had quite a few items for sale
    *my personal favorite was a bobcat 873 highflow with an enclosed cab, hand controls, a black paint job, and a HUGE erskine snowblower

I will have photos back soon (right dino/brian!)