Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Expert Lawns, Nov 22, 2002.

1. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

Do any of you advertise for on your trucks or trailers? Do you think this is a good idea? I bet the other LCO's in your area that don't know about it would give it a try. Just that much better for lawnsite. What are your thoughts on this? i wouldn't mind putting a little sticker on my gate or back part of my truck. This could really do a lot for the sponsors too!! :D
  2. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Yea i'd put one on my trailer if LawnSite gave us each one or two. Course, I wouldn't pay for it but the sponsors might ;) :)
  3. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

not to be a snob, but why would you want your competitors to have this resource? It may help the industry, but I dont think that will be the most visible result.
  4. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

All the complaining we do about this customer and that customer, etc.!!!

If mass amounts of homeowners stumbled upon this site, things would sure change!

5. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

I feel the same as TLS..

Screw the other LCOs.. let them find it on thier own... like I did. :)

In my humble opinion.. whatever it may be worth.. I'd love to see become a pay site. To keep out the unwanted.
  6. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Exactly MY feelings as well!

I do however mention it to some good guys (LCO's) at the local greasy spoon. Some don't even have computers!!!???

Oh well!
  7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

There is good reason for this! First, for the obvious, and that is customers that may end up here. They can use nany things discussed here as a "bargaining" tool. We are not in the bargainling business. Second of all, is other lco's. While it is beneficial to share information with other lco's, the main reason being is to keep the standard of service and pricing up, at this point, there are just WAY TOO MANY half fast lco's out there who really just DON'T care, and all THEY'll be doing is taking valuable information found here and compromising it for their own greed. You know who some (or many) services in our area are. I feel at this point, the more people we share this with, the worse it would be for us. Be very careful and selective about who you share this with, and you'll be much better off in and for your area. There are very few I have shared this with, and these are people I've known and/or are familiar with enough to trust. There are just too many scrubs out there to just flash it in public.:blob4:
  8. That is a good idea. It would keep the riff-raff out. But then again, they would keep on using those big ztr's, leaving those eye crossing stripes and ruts in there customers yards. They would never acheive a professional status in the industry. So I guess it would be kind of a trade off thing.
  9. Again i say AMAZIN
  10. kppurn

kppurn LawnSite Senior Member

Amen odinOO!

Choupique's an amazing character. :dizzy: :dizzy: