Lawnsite.com Members who are PRO-TANAKA

Discussion in 'Tanaka' started by Tanaka, Jun 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

Hi,
    Got some great testimonials from you guys and I want to make sure they are easy to find. These are from posts in the forum...

-MW

2. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

KERRTURF
    LawnSite Member Join Date: Dec 2003
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I just picked up a 210S last week, and used it on a small job last weekend. It took a lot for me to switch brands from what I have always used in the past, but after doing some research and listening to other LS members I took the plunge. I am extremely happy with it. The rotating handle, the anti vibration feature, and the incredibly easy starting have made me a believer. Mark was extremely helpful with my decision also, thanks."

3. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

Diamond_Jim
    LawnSite Member Join Date: Apr 2005

"My own personal experience with Tanaka has absolutely nothing to do with lawn care. I have a gas powered scooter equipped with a 40cc Tanaka engine. It has well over 100 hours of use on it, and I have done nothing except clean the air filter and remove carbon from the exhaust port.

Most of those hours have been cruising hours, with the engine running at top RPM. (about 7500 RPM) I regularly run the engine for 45 minutes straight at full throttle, and the engine has never done anything but pull, pull, pull.

Considering the abuse I have given my Tanaka engine, I'm positive that you couldn't go wrong with a Tanaka product in a commercial application."

4. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

PremierLandscaping
    LawnSite Bronze Member Join Date: May 2004

"The swivel handle is great when doing straight cuts when going sideways, such as getting bushes away from a house or squaring them off. I dont know how i dealt with my echo before. Its such a big difference."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.